APPLICATION DEADLINE EXTENDED TO APRIL 5, 2015
Inquisitive students and professionals hailing from artistic discourses such as painting, drawing, film making, sculpture, performance and sound studies as well as the aligned fields of poetry, cultural studies, philosophy of mind, neuroscience, sociology and politics, are asked to apply.
Thirty students will be selected to attend the school. Applications will be assessed by members of the Faculty. Two scholarships will be available for students with special needs.
Online Application: Send an email to SAAS-FEE Summer Institute of Art’s Coordinator: email@example.com including:
- Letter of Intention (max 500 words)
- Work Requirements:
- Artists include 10 images of your work.
- Writers, theorists, philosophers, poets, include 2 writing samples.
- Film makers, video artists and performance artists send links to 2 video samples on vimeo.com
- Musicians please send links to 2 sound pieces in Youtube.
Any of the work samples can be submitted through a weblink.
Applications by email must arrive by 11.59 pm April 5, 2015. For more information please contact SAAS-FEE Summer Institute of Art’s Coordinator at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tuition: 2,000 USD plus room and board (special rates for Summer Institute of Art’s students). Limited scholarships for financial support will be available for those in need